Fancy Pants Foodie is currently seeking sponsorship partners to allow us to develop more innovative content:
- Video cooking demonstrations in a myriad of unusual locations, usually with a tie-in story.
- Live coverage of food-related events, including, whenever possible, ways for readers to interact if they are not attending.
- Local perspectives on national and global food trends and news, often featuring local chefs, farmers and businesses.
- And the same smattering of random awesome that foodies care about.
We would love to promote your company’s food product if it fits our needs and those of our readers. This product could be mentioned in a blog post or used in a video demonstration. Your product must be:
- Gluten-free. I’m gluten-intolerant/allergic (depending on which test you look at) and won’t be able to use anything with the stuff.
- Not overly processed or full of excessive preservatives, etc. The closer to whole food, the better.
- Free of any obvious ethical concerns.
We would especially like to partner with sellers and manufacturers of equipment useful to the home cook, such as:
- Chef’s Knives
- Cutting Boards
- Home Kitchen Cleaning Products
- Large and Small Appliances
We are also available for the following opportunities outside of the blog itself:
- Cooking demonstrations at your event or place of business
- Speaking opportunities relating to cooking, health and nutrition
- Short-term stages or fill-in work in professional kitchens (limited availability)
- Chosen to appear in Foodista’s book, Best of Food Blogs: 100 Great Recipes, Photographs and Voices, in 2010.
- Blogged through culinary school in partnership with Pulaski Technical College Arkansas Culinary School (now Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute).
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations, minor in Marketing, with honors in 1997 from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro.
- Earned an Associate of Applied Science in Culinary Arts with honors in 2012 from Pulaski Technical College.
- Appeared on Daybreak, KATV Channel 7 in Little Rock, with a cooking demonstration promoting the Food Blogger Bake Sale for No Kid Hungry in May, 2013.
- Appeared on Good Morning Arkansas, KATV Channel 7 demonstrating the latest in kitchen gadgets for T-fal.
- Active participant and contributor with Arkansas Women Bloggers, a network of women committed to supporting each other’s work and magnifying its impact.
- Background in public relations, marketing and event planning. Formerly accredited (APR) by the Public Relations Society of America. I understand promotions, accountability and ROI.
Shoot me an email and we’ll see how we might work together.